A new member of your family is always an exciting event and a healthy outcome starts with the care that you can find with our doctors.
We offer comprehensive obstetric services, including complicated “High-risk” obstetrics.
Your dedicated physician will see you for all your appointments and do your delivery offering individualized care and without the worry of who is going to delivery your baby.
We believe that each woman is an individual and will respond to pregnancy, labor and delivery uniquely. Accordingly, we do not have pre-defined labor protocols.
We also provide the latest technology in the convenience of our office. No unnecessary trips to the hospital or lab to have ultrasounds or blood testing. Our office offers a full-service and accredited lab and often we can provide you with immediate results. Moreover, we offer you the opportunity to view your unborn baby by using our latest 3D/4D ultrasound technology and can provide a DVD video of the experience as well as printed pictures plus a CD of photos to save and email loved ones.
We believe that you are an active partner in your medical care. We will discuss available options together and encourage you to be an active participant in the decision-making process. Our goal is to have a healthy baby and a healthy you.
Some of Our Services Include:
1. Preconception Planning
2. Routine Low-risk Obstetrical Management
3. High-Risk Prenatal Care (Patients with complex medical problems)
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Multiple Gestations (twins or higher)
- Heart Disease
- Hypertensive Disorders and Pre-Eclampsia
- Prior Pre-term Birth
- Bleeding Disorders
- Fetal Complications
- Cervical Insufficiency
- Pregnancy Losses
- Prior Poor Obstetrical Outcomes
- IVF Pregnancies
- Teenage Pregnancy
4. Advanced Maternal Age
5. Screening of Birth Abnormalities
- First Trimester Screening (Nuchal Translucency)
- Second Trimester Genetic Screening
- Genetic Screening
- CVS and Amniocentesis
6. Natural Births and Cesarean Deliveries
7. Full Range of Labor Anesthetics including Epidurals
8. In-office Ultrasound with 3-D and 4-D Capabilities