A woman’s exam often creates anxiety. That’s why before your initial exam even begins; we will speak with you in our consultation office. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. An annual exam is an integral part of preventive healthcare. We believe that health maintenance and preventive care is an important part of your overall health; from contraception to hormone changes to cancer detection and prevention.
Family Planning and Birth Control
Most women can become pregnant from the time they are in their early teens until they are in their late 40s. Birth Control can help couples postpone having a baby until the time is right for them—if ever. Today, there are many choices of birth control for women and men from natural family planning and barrier methods to pills, patches, rings, implants, injections, IUDs, and sterilization for which we will carefully evaluate with you which method is right for you.
From the latest state-of-the-art techniques to the simplest of procedures, we’re dedicated to offering you the best in gynecological care. It is this philosophy that allows us to offer minimally-invasive alternatives to major surgeries. Some surgeries that once required lengthy hospital stays can now be performed comfortably and confidentially on an outpatient basis allowing you can return to work and your daily routine within a short time.
We have years of experience and are trained in the latest minimally invasive surgical procedures including laparoscopic and laser surgery of endometriosis and other gynecologic abnormalities, treatment of irregular menstruation by the latest outpatient and office methods called endometrial ablation including Novasure® Ablation, to the office-based Essure® and Adiana® Sterilization procedures that requires no abdominal scars.
Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry and Laboratory testing
We also provide the latest in technology in the convenience of our office. No unnecessary trips to the hospital or lab to have ultrasounds, bone densities or blood testing. Our office offers a full-service and accredited lab and often we can provide you with immediate results.
We also offer you the opportunity to view your unborn baby by using our latest 3D/4D ultrasound technology and provide a DVD video of the experience as well as printed pictures plus a CD of photos to save and email loved ones.
Some of Our Services Include:
1. Annual Exams and PAP Smears with HPV Testing
2. Preventive Health
3. Family Planning and Birth Control/Contraception
4. Bleeding/Menstruation Abnormalities
5. Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Female Reproductive Tract
6. Treatment of an Abnormal PAP Smear
8. STD Testing, Treatment and Prevention
9. Pelvic Pain
12. Breast Care
13. Mammographic Services (partnered)
14. Cancer Prevention and Treatment
15. Premenstrual Syndrome
16. Sexuality and Sexual Dysfunction
17. Hormone Replacement Therapy
18. Osteoporosis Management with in-office Bone Densitometry
21. Vaccinations (HPV, Flu, Hepatitis, Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, …)
22. Depression Management
23. In-office Surgery
24. Essure & Adiana Vaginal Sterilization,
26. Endometrial Ablation (Novasure),
28. Cervical Surgery,
29. Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Surgery
30. Laboratory Testing – in-office/full-service lab
31. Weight/Nutrition Management
32. Aesthetic Services